Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
/.

Default Best Gas Grill

"Bob Chilcoat" wrote in message
I just went through the exercise. I first bought a $299 "Thermos"
stainless

Any recomendations on a natural gas BBQ? When we converted the house from
all electric to NG/electric we had the installers drop a NG pipe on the back
deck, I have been waiting a couple of years for the old propane BBQ to give
up the ghost, and I think this is the year I can finally justify replacing
the old beast (yes, it was an old beast, that wasn't quite good enough to
convert over to NG.)

I'd appreciate any comments along this same thread, but using NG vs. propane
recomendations.

Thanks!
-D