Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roger Shoaf

Default Dodge Sprinter van

Everyone I have talket to about these have had only great things to say
about them, at least from a drivers point of view.

Time will tell however as I am waiting for them to get to about $3-4K in the
used market.

I have a 5 cyl mercedes diesel car that has given me damn good service.

--
Roger Shoaf

If knowledge is power, and power corrupts, what does this say about the
Congress?

"Steve Peterson" wrote in message
I am contemplating a purchase of a used Dodge or Freightliner Sprinter Van
for my business. I have heard claims of 24 mpg with the 5 cyl. Mercedes
diesel they come equipped with. I am planning on using it as a camper and
towing a 5000 lb tandem cargo trailer with it (actually a 7500lb loaded to
5000 lbs.). I really like the fact you can stand up in one of these vans.
Does anyone have any real world experience towing with one of these rigs?
dodge.com/sprinter

--
Steve