Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus20015

Default Best Gas Grill

We have a stainless steel natural gas grill from Sams Club, that is
well made and is holding up well. It a little larger than you
describe, but I like that as it has enough capacity when I have
guests.

The other nice feature of it is a smoker tray, it works very well as a
meat smoker. I buy cheap meat like beef brisket, and get a great fatty
smoked meat after 16 hours.

They sell both propane and NG grills.

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:24:29 GMT, Roy wrote:
Well they are made out of metal so its got metal content....anyway
anyone have any opinions on a decent LP gas grill...We use ours hard
all year round, and usually cook out 5 out of 7 days, sometimes more.
No need for a sideburner.........

We have been buying cheaper grills and after 3 to 5 years wind up
trashing them and buying a new one again...Now the wife wants a good
grill. So far we have looked at the Weber Genisis series as well as
the Ducane and also Vermont Castings lineup....

It does not have to be a huge grill as its mainly just the wife and I
most times.

While the cheap grills are fine, parts later on are a pain to obtain
if at all possible, and most we have ever owned the burners just do
not hold up very long.