Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Default "Lidl Ruler/Spirit level for marking up"

EricP wrote:
http://www.lidl.co.uk/gb/home.nsf/pa...it_Level_Ruler
Just bought one of these for the spirit levels in tiling. Don't
bother.

It's 2 quid for a multi-function thing, much functionality of
which is N/A to tiling. They, or the other one, also had a
"level" with a steel rule on one end, rivetted on so it would
swivel. I've no idea why. Do you need more than a good level
and a tape for tiling? One of these is OK for pictures, etc. -
I bought a short B&Q level for my young son as it was cheaper
than a real toy, and has some basic functionality.

A mystery [snip]
I face sleepless nights unless someone can explain at least 4 of these
terrifying mysteries to me.

They're explained on the inside of the (minimal) packaging,
which you threw away, in 14 different languages including
Chinglish.