Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Scott Lane

Default Flyback shopping..

"Matty-t" wrote in message
oups.com...
I was on the Diemen site but cannot seem to find a way to "browse"
the parts, just a prompt for a model number. So what am I to do? enter
in every part # they have one at a time? That could take all week

My project needs a HVT or Flyback. It needs to be relativly ready,
inexpensive, and NOT custom made (Ie. no primary hacks on old B&W tv
flybacks!) I need to chose the flyback that has the specs I need ready
made so I can just order them in quantity if I need to in the future
without having to do any "hacking" or pay them to make any one-offs..

That said.. anyone have any other ideas?

- Matt

Maybe you could just pick a transfomer and design your project around it.
Unless your project has very specific design characteristics it sounds like
nearly any FBT would work. Scott