Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ken Moffett

Default OT Bush the leaker

John Husvar wrote in news:jhusvar-
:

In article ,
Ken Moffett wrote:

John Husvar wrote in
:

In article ,
"Hawke" wrote:

it's the people voting for them. What's that line of Einstein's

about
doing the same thing over and over and expecting different

results?
Americans must just be insane.

You might be onto something there.

I don't know if that one is Einstein's or not, but I remember him
saying something about the relative abundances of hydrogen and
stupidity.

"The two most abundant elements in the Universe are Hydrogen and
Stupidity."
-Harlan Ellison

I'll be darned! I could have sworn I saw that attributed to Einstein
once or a dozen times.

Well, the respective intelligence quotients are similar anyway.

Somewhere I saw a site that was dedicated to quotes that were mis-
attributed to various people: Einstein, Mark Twain, Yogi Barra....
There were many that I had taken for fact.