Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dave

Default I overclocked my Miller arc welder

actually, I just installed an old computer fan in there, because the
original "gave up the ghost" after only 23 years of service. and because
I had a dozen of those big ol' 115 volt AC computer fans sitting around
doing nothing. you can SEE this project, illustrated in it's full glory, at

http://machines.awardspace.com/overclocked_my_welder/

call me a space cadet, but that's what I did... :-). I also considered
cutting a big square opening into the case rear, and installing a big
squirrel cage blower sticking OUT the back of the welder, but decided I
didn't want to "kill" the shop space, or mangle-up my 'fairly new'
welder that much...yet

have a nice day,

toolie

==
replies by e-mail, if any, should remove the weirdstuff from my address
before clicking send
==