Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter

Default OT global warming

"Phil L" wrote in message
. uk...
EricP wrote:
On 9 Apr 2006 07:18:22 -0700, wrote:

I follow the global warming debate at intervals by looking at

http://news.google.co.uk/news?hl=en&...nG=Search+News
Question is: why is it the generally the political right wing who
most seem inclined to debunk the theory?

cheers

Jacob

Going by the mindset of the left and right wing here, the left seem to
be suckers for daft ideas and the right have a more commonsense
outlook.???

Do I detect logic creeping into the equation?

:-p

I am rather amazed that a few here are overly ready to suggest that the 'so
called' right wing have a vested interest in debunking the 'problem' while
failing completely to note that the, ermm, lefties, have done nothing, nada,
zilch and what is more, given their total inability to manage large scale
projects, I for one would be horrified to learn that my pennies would be
spent by them on yet another cock up.
Not one large scale computer installation on budget on time or working to
order,
The dome,
Cheap housing,
Immigration,
Motorways that cost millions per 100 yards,
45billion on national health, and for what?
OK sorry rant over, just dont give these dickheads any more time to spend
our money.