Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Emmo

Default OT - When The Going Gets Rough aka As Your Pothole Grows

Which brings up one of my pet peeves... Many news articles I read are
loaded with obvious factual errors, use of wrong words (allowed in place
of
aloud, for example), etc. It gives the impression of very poor quality
reporting. Which, of course, leads one to suspect the reported facts that
are not so obviously in error, not only in that article, but in the entire
publication...

I find that whenever I am reading an article about a topic in which I am
knowledgeable, they always have it wrong. So that does make me very
suspicious about those articles that are on topics I am naive about. Of
course, the exception to this is the Wall Street Journal...