Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
mm

Default Replacing above ground pool liner - not sure what to order

On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 10:07:01 -0400, Keith wrote:

He lives on a corner, but his house faces the side street, so he has a
real back yard, unlike many corner homes. He has an above ground
pool, and an above ground wading pool for toddlers. It's full at
least all summer. No fence. I drive by and never see any kids nearby,
but this seems like a tragedy waiting to happen. You guys know how
tactful I am. Any suggestions on whether and how I should talk to
this guy, whom I don't know at all.

This is to code in most areas (you could check). As long asthe access to
the pool isn't left open. Many above ground pools have a ladder that
lifts up and locks in place. Think of the sides of the pool as the fence.

The ladder was probably up. I don't stop the car, and I can only see
one side, but I don't remember a ladder. The ladder is probably on
the other side, and up, or in the house. Thanks.

;-) The wading pool is likely more of a problem.

Maybe that was empty. Hard to tell from a moving car, even moving at
25 and only 40 feet from the pool.

I feel better now.
--
Keith