Posted to alt.home.repair
Darrell Dorsey

Default Vegetable Oil on Sidewalk Pavers??

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"mm" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 20:58:25 -0500, "Darrell Dorsey"
wrote:

Did the same on my patio and on some pavers as well. Get a bottle of
Dawn, and a scrub brush,

Dawn must be different from other stuff, because it makes my cuts
hurt.

Until recently, it was the only dish detergent that wasn't advertised to
have any stupid characteristics, like cutesy scents, or the ability to
make hands softer. It was the closest thing to some of the harsher
commercial products. The original Dawn is still this way. You can probably
degrease an engine with it.

My brother works for Union Pacific as and engine mechanic. They use Dawn in
industrial quantities as a degreaser and for general grease cleanup of
floors. He was the one that told me to use it to clean up the patio on one
of our thanksgivings.

Darrell