Posted to alt.home.repair
Keith

Default Is this true about HD ????

On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 16:08:09 -0500, clifto wrote:

Kurt Ullman wrote:
So you are essentially saying that most people of Mexican origin get
preggers solely to get a green card. Sorta racist outlook to me.

1. What race is Mexican?
2. It's been documented for years that people DO come here to have
their kids, both for the free care and for the kid citizenship.

....and the parents can't be shipped out if they have an *American* child
to take care of. ...even if they don't.

Split the difference then. The kid has to go back, but retains
citizenship for when M and/or Dad qualify for return or they hit 18.

I'm all for that. I'd say the kid could stay if the parents arranged for
the foster home themselves and the kid didn't need welfare support.

No, just get rid of the "born here" crap!

--
Keith