Peter Ashby

Default Dust Extraction for small workshop

In article ,
Andy Dingley wrote:

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 09:49:10 +0100, Peter Ashby
wrote:

I bought the Earlex after a marathon session handheld routing rebates on
a load of 18mm ply,

My Earlex has been 50 quid well spent too. Not as cheap as it seems,
because there's another tenner for the good filter, and the wide hose
is very expensive - but still a good machine. It also quietens down a
bit, if you hang a spare hose off the exhaust. It's _much_ better at
driving a cyclone than my 1/2HP 4" chip collector.

I got my wide hose from the bargain bin at B&Q for less than a fiver.
Thanks for the tip about the exhaust, I'll try that. Also thanks for the
info that it's good with a cyclone.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.