Posted to alt.home.repair
Shopdog

Default bargaining

thing I do every weekend.

We just bought a new (old) house, we are doing renovations and so far I
have been able to get my wood floor (real wood, not laminate) for 1.13 a
box, its sitting in the basement waiting for me. I bought the insulation for
10 a bag and it waiting for me, its just what I wanted and needed. Our
bathroom and kitchen faucets well they came a bit early but I have more than
what we wanted for less then what I thought I would have paid for the lessor
stuff. Timing is the idea here, if your out to build a house in a short
period of time then my way is not for you, but if your going to be doing
some over time remodeling then this is the way to do it for less. I found
some knotty pine boards for my "outdoor" room total cost for a 10 X 12 room
53.00 thats what my walls are going to be instead of sheetrock. The wood
floor will be in there as well. Now if I could just find that leather
Lazyboy that I want???

Searcher