Posted to alt.home.repair
Michael Strickland

Default Carpenter bees

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 13:57:59 -0400, mm wrote:

I'm not sure. In the stream behind my house I see these migrating
ducks. I'm scared to go back there, 'cause some are 200 pounds. Now
I know why.

Must be something else working on those ducks, mine had no effects whatsoever
- unless it made em dumb. Seems they insisted on sleeping on the bank instead
of the island I built for em and the local foxes have disposed of them over
time.

Later, Mike
(substitute strickland in the obvious location to reply directly)

Please send all email as text - HTML is too hard to decipher as text.