Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
SteveF

Default OT - When The Going Gets Rough aka As Your Pothole Grows

"LRod" wrote in message
On 7 Apr 2006 21:37:11 -0700, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

In Florida, concrete went from $564 a cubic yard in 2004 to $749 last
year,

Man, I must be out of touch. Are those prices correct? Last time I
priced concrete (admittedly a decade ago), it was running around
$80-100 a yard in the Chicago area. I've never priced it down here
(FL).

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

The concrete for my shop floor in December was $105 per yard and that
included surcharges for the calcium chloride and extra cement for 4500 PSI.
When I did another shop 3 years ago it was $90.

Steve.
central North Carolina