Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
B.B.

Default OT Bush the leaker

In article ,
Ignoramus25712 wrote:

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 11:57:54 -0500, B.B.
. ru wrote:
In article ,
Ignoramus30285 wrote:

I am not completely convinced that what Libby is saying, is actually
true. Bush administration is composed of low life scum, convenience
store shoplifters, liars, etc, and it would be unlikely if Libby
somehow was morally superior. If so, then anything that he says that
tends to exonerate him, should be viewed with suspicion, unless
proven.

OTOH, a guy who'd surround himself all of those people, and lie in
public as much as Bush, a claim like Libby's wouldn't be too
far-fetched.

It is not far fetched, but not yet substantiated in any way.

True. there's really no proof either way, and nobody involved can be
expected to act in a predictable or trustworthy manner. This will
likely turn into yet another one of those things that a third of the
population believes is gospel truth, a third thinks it's a wicked
machination of the enemy, and the other third simply doesn't give a
****. Over time the "don't give a ****" crowd will grow.