Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
mm

Default Replacing above ground pool liner - not sure what to order

On 5 Apr 2006 09:18:54 -0700, "Alex" wrote:

Our above ground pool has been basically linerless for almost a year.
Two winters ago, my first winter in my home, I drained the water from
the pool not knowing it would ruin the liner.

Is this why one of my neighbors doesn't, iirc, drain his pool in the
winter?

He lives on a corner, but his house faces the side street, so he has a
real back yard, unlike many corner homes. He has an above ground
pool, and an above ground wading pool for toddlers. It's full at
least all summer. No fence. I drive by and never see any kids nearby,
but this seems like a tragedy waiting to happen. You guys know how
tactful I am. Any suggestions on whether and how I should talk to
this guy, whom I don't know at all.