Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,sci.engr.electrical
Rich Grise

Default Computer room static blowing server power supplies

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 12:59:59 +0000, TJS wrote:

I'm a little skeptical that this is the problem, but it is true that 2
months ago we pulled floor tiles to look for fiber conduits and that about
the time the problems began

Well, skeptical is good, but usually when troubleshooting, the first
question is, "What changed?"

This is a no-brainer. Start looking through your contract with the floor
installer, to see if you can have him eat the cost of replacing the killer
tile.

Good Luck!
Rich