Posted to uk.d-i-y
john

Default Removal of (large) trees and planning

"JoeJoe" wrote in message
What is one allowed/not allowed to do with regards to trees in one's
private garden?

Am I allowed to trim them? Cut them down? etc. Any reference to the
relevant regulations wold be great. Are these specific to each council?

What is the situation regarding bushes? I have a few that are larger than
some of the trees...

TIA.

Cut them down, who is going to know unless you contct the local news team.
Surely no one can be sad enough to have the time to watch you and then
report your actions.
I've cut a few trees down and got shut of a few in a skip!