Posted to alt.home.repair
Michael Strickland

Default Carpenter bees

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 23:52:25 -0500, Lar wrote:

Amdro can work , just a bit slow, but it can be helpful when spread
like fertilizer to help keep future beds from forming.

I've never broadcast it like that, it would be too expensive to cover the
area I need to cover. Sprinkling some on the mounds as they turn up isn't too
time consuming (good excuse to get a little exercise) and works well in my
experience.

Later, Mike
(substitute strickland in the obvious location to reply directly)

Please send all email as text - HTML is too hard to decipher as text.