Posted to rec.woodworking
Ralph E Lindberg

Default RV Furniture - kinda on topic

In article ,
(Tom) wrote:

I recently bought a fairly new travel trailer but the previous tenants
were pretty rough on it. Th sofa is damaged considerably and the two
chairs are missing. RV companies want a fortune for replacement and
they are cheaply built. Since some of you deal in furniture, I thought
I'd ask if anyone knows of a reasonably priced source for this line of
furniture. It's difficult to buy furniture store stuff since most
sofas won't fit through the door and I'm sure these are odd sizes. Any
advice would be appreciated. Thanks - take care.

Tom, have you checked into any of the RV discount and/or surplus
places. My brain is too fuzzy right now, but there is one (with web
site) in Elkhorn and one on eBay in Yakima and I know there are others.
The one in Elkhorn is a broad mixed firm, the one in Yakima buys
(mostly) from Western RV (Alpinlite) and the other firm in Yakima, that
I can't recall right now (I did say fuzzy)

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv