Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Default OT Bush the leaker

"Gus" wrote in message
oups.com...
I wouldn't get too worked up about it until I found out just what
"leaked information" they're talking about.

Are you trying to apply logic to this? Ha! It doesn't matter to those that
WANT to bash. I just stated that no laws were broken (except by the
liberals) and see the indignation and misdirection? I like the one about
blowing the "Deep Cover" of an agent. This didn't cause people to hate
Bush, they already do and would have the same attitude about the suit he
wears today. When this all plays out and it turns out like I say, they will
already be on their next rant...God bless them for their passion and God
bless the USA for the rights for all us kooks to voice an oppinion.