Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
David Maynard

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurateas cheap quartz watches?]

John Doe wrote:
David Maynard nospam private.net wrote:

John Doe wrote:

... you are just afraid to defend [your opinions] (for some
strange reason) you always run away when confronted. You just
deny you expressed them. Weird IMO but true.

I've told you a thousand times I'm not going to discuss the topics
with you at all

You are afraid and run away from defending your bizarre freakish
opinions about government and Microsoft's (lack of, in your opinion)
monopoly power.

I'm simply not going to discuss it with a liar and you trolling more lies
won't alter that.

snip