Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
Joel Kolstad

Default Alternative DMMs to Fluke?

(Following up to myself here)

P.P.S. -- They're really pretty awful, but you can buy a *lot* of those
$2.99 Harbor Freight meters for the price of a Fluke...!

Speaking of these... If anyone wants it, I have a spare one
(http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=90899) that
I'll send, completely free of charge, to the first person who e-mails me
(remove "hatesspam" at the end of my e-mail address). I would prefer that it
goes to someone who can't readily visit Harbor Freight themselves, is low on
disposable income, a student, etc. (i.e., if you own a BMW or a Lexus, please
let it go to someone else).

---Joel
(who presently drives a Honda Civic...)