Posted to rec.woodworking
James \Cubby\ Culbertson

Default If you value your keyboard, DON'T read this :)

"Leon" wrote in message
et...

"James "Cubby" Culbertson" wrote in message
. ..

"Leon" wrote in message
. com...
Yeah! That's Texas Chili. My wife from up north made chili once. I
thought it was hot dog relish. Chili IS NOT GREEN.

From these parts, NM, it's Chile which most definitely is the green
variety and there most definitely are no beans in Chile!
Cheers,

Yeah we put that on hot dogs in Texas. :~(

I surely doubt you put what we call Chile on hot dogs. I suppose the
straight green chile would work but this stuff is more like a stew and would
soak your buns!