Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom

Default RV Furniture - kinda on topic

I recently bought a fairly new travel trailer but the previous tenants
were pretty rough on it. Th sofa is damaged considerably and the two
chairs are missing. RV companies want a fortune for replacement and
they are cheaply built. Since some of you deal in furniture, I thought
I'd ask if anyone knows of a reasonably priced source for this line of
furniture. It's difficult to buy furniture store stuff since most
sofas won't fit through the door and I'm sure these are odd sizes. Any
advice would be appreciated. Thanks - take care.