Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike O.

Default Biesemeyer on a Shop Fox ???

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 11:23:01 GMT, "Brian"
wrote:

Hey group. I'm looking at the possibility of a fence upgrade. I've got a
Grizzly cabinet saw that I absolutely love, but the Shop Fox fence is, IMHO,
just ok. I'm not crazy about it though. I've been hearing that a Biesemeyer
fence will just drop right on to the existing Shop Fox rails, saving me a
pile of cash by not having to purchase new guide rails. Does anyone have any
info or experience on this ?

Dig around on the Biesemeyer site and you will find the dimensions of
the rails and tube for both the commercial and home fence systems.
Make sure your tube matches one of those sizes and that you get the
correct fence for that size.

Mike O.