Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dick

Default OT Bush the leaker

Maybe you should learn to read. At no place in this synopsis is there
any mention of the president breaking the law. That, my friend, is your
idea. I just pointed out how two years ago this president ranted and raved
that no one in his cabinet would be so low as to out a under cover CIA agent
and if one was found who did then that person would no longer work at the
White House. Later he changed his criteria for being fired to being found
guilty of a crime.
It's true that a President may declassify any material that they want
to BUT it is truly despicable for a President to out an agent, where
millions of dollars had been spent setting up their image for under cover
work, and putting their life and any other agents around the world who had
communicated with her in peril for no other reason than politics and then
lying to the country about it and then costing the government many more
millions of dollars for special prosecutors to track the culprit down.
It's one thing to be totally inept at his job but as far as I'm
concerned the man is now traitor to his country and should be dealt with
accordingly.
--
Richard H. Neighbors
Building and repairing fine billiard cues for real pool players at
"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
. net...

"Dick" wrote in message
. ..
I watch many of these political debating's on this group but seldom
respond. I've never started a political post in my life but what I've
heard on the news today has just plain astounded me. It's come out that
after all

snip

I know I promiced to stay out of the political crap for Lent but...

Any sitting president and Vice President, BY LAW, can disclose ANY
information he wants, however he wants. Big reaction here but all
legal...unlike the Democratic disclosures of late that were ILLEGAL.
Somebody show me a broken law!

I'M ASHAMED OF ALL YOU GUYS FOR NOT DOING YOUR HOMEWORK!!!