Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Trevor Jones

Default I sold a Myford ML7...

A couple years back I sold a ML7 to a guy in Victoria BC, after he
contacted me on my mention that I had one for sale.

That would be sometime after about 2001-2003 time frame, several
computers ago.

The short of it is that a set of jaws (outside gripping, 3 jaw) for one
of the Burnerd chucks found its way to me, and I know what Burnerd wants
for them. That gives me reason to beleive that they should go to the
chuck they belong to. I know that they do not mate with the chucks I
have.

In any case, as I have no other likely method of contact, I figured
that this may be worth a shot.

If you read this, send me an email with the serial number of the 3 jaw
chuck and your address and I'll mail them out to you.

Cheers
Trevor Jones