Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Default OT Bush the leaker

"Dick" wrote in message
. ..
I watch many of these political debating's on this group but seldom
respond. I've never started a political post in my life but what I've
heard on the news today has just plain astounded me. It's come out that
after all

snip

I know I promiced to stay out of the political crap for Lent but...

Any sitting president and Vice President, BY LAW, can disclose ANY
information he wants, however he wants. Big reaction here but all
legal...unlike the Democratic disclosures of late that were ILLEGAL.
Somebody show me a broken law!

I'M ASHAMED OF ALL YOU GUYS FOR NOT DOING YOUR HOMEWORK!!!