Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
GregS

Default Alternative DMMs to Fluke?

In article .net, wrote:
Not that there's anything wrong with Flukes, inherently, but I like having
choices.

Are there other brands that are considered as good quality as Fluke?

Thanks,

For portable use, probably not. Some might not
find quality their main concern. For ruggedness, I don't know who wins.
I ordinarily would not use a Fluke as I find them expensive, but
if I carried something with me all the time, it would have to be good,
and price would not be as much concern, unless I kept loosing track of
where I sat it down.

greg