Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Koz

Default OT Bush the leaker

jim rozen wrote:

In article , Harold and Susan Vordos says...

Pretty hard to find fault with anything you've said here. I've long been
concerned about how the balance of the world perceives the US----and have
little doubt as to the reason why we are hated. The arrogance of our
"leaders", and I use that term loosely, is hard for me to stomach. The
*******s couldn't even graciously accept the offer for help from other
countries after Katrina. Something is definitely wrong with these people.

Hi Harold.

I'm going to save him the trouble so I'll just put my "gunner" hat on
now

hat goes on

And explain that there was a really good reason for this to happen.
It was about national security and the libs could get that through
their thick heads they'd understand we're fighting a war against tangos.

Next I have to say that the democrats did much worse things in the
past, and he would not have had to do what he did except the libs
made him do it. Hillary specifically.

Finally I will say that he's the finest conservative president we
could imagine and all the libs love to take pot-shots at him but
they never give any suggestions about improving matters.

removes hat

Best to you and yours, Jim

You forgot that little clicking sound at the end as the needle jumped in
the broken record and kept repeating itself

Koz