Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin Mormon

Default Water collects in Whirlpool refrigerator

the drain is typically about 1/4 inch diameter. It is under the
aluminum tubes and fins, and typically in the center, from left to
right. About an inch from the back of the freezer. It is probably
covered with ice, and you'll have to do some melting to find it. Think
hair dryer. turkey baster also very useful for removing the ice melt.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Arnold Howard" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks for the suggestion, Paul.

I have not found a drain tube in the freezer. I removed a plastic
cover
from the floor of the freezer. Under it was a slab of 1/4"-thick ice,
which I removed. then I removed the back cover of the freezer but
still
did not find the vent pipe.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,