Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default flooring for garage....school hallways...

scale wrote:
I am trying to find the best solution to cover my garage floor. I have
thought of everything. Today i was thinking about about the garage
flooring they use in grade schools. THey were super durable and huge
tiles or sections with that infamous silver line that we all had to
follow.

Any one tried this stuff or know where to get it. IM not even sure
what it is made out of but it is some tough stuff.

I suspect you are talking about terrazzo. Nice stuff, not expensive for
large areas, but it is not oil resistant (It will become stained) and it
tends to become very slippery when oil covered.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit