Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
JAD

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

"GEO" wrote in message
On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 06:46:24 GMT, John Doe
wrote:

"JAD" kapasitor earthcharter.net wrote:

nothing worth repeating

Says John Doe the Merry Old troll, while loosening his belt cause he's over
fed ;^)

WAY WORTH repeating

A top posting troll who's been corrected for giving bad advice more
than once, and just can't handle it.

Same thing happened when I was having a discussion with D.Maynard.
JAD jumped to defend him, someone who "can't cope with dissension.

I always hated detention

When someone disagrees with him, he immediately resorts to attacking
their character".

John Doe, by the very nature of his name, is devoid of character. Unlike
you, who has the 'character of a toady. I am not defending anyone, merely
pointing out that unless your really really really bored, John Doe and his
'defenders' are not worth the effort. Sometimes we get caught up in
'debates' (for lack of a better word) with Trolls who repeatedly Chum the
waters with outlandish exaggerations, and we, for whatever the reason, start
typing, (Referred to as TWI), And a friendly reminder is due, that trolls
are fed more than enough in their -other-than-usenet- persona everyday.

Other things he does: denies what he just said, or
changes the topic.

I never said that.

So How about those White Sox?....................stop crying toady