Posted to alt.home.repair
Grumman-581

Default Wanted to buy a central vacuum. Thinkvacuums did not want to sell me one!

In alt.building.construction, "Cue" wrote in
message ...

crossposting-snipped--followups-set

If I were the OP, I'd just move on and not get his panties in a bunch.
Why post this all over the net? Sort of childish.

Well, considering his command of the English language, that's not
surprising... If one can articulate what they want, they have a better
chance of the business taking them seriously. I would not be surprised if
his email had gone straight to the nutcase folder...