Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
David Maynard

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurateas cheap quartz watches?]

John Doe wrote:

David Maynard nospam private.net wrote:

John Doe wrote:

When you lie in plain sight like that, I think it brings into
question any advice you give on USENET.

What they'll see is you snip, hack, and take quotes out of context
to misrepresent and lie, not to mention just plain ass inventing
things never said.

They were said, you are just afraid to defend them (for some strange
reason) you always run away when confronted. You just deny you
expressed them. Weird IMO but true.

I've told you a thousand times I'm not going to discuss the topics with you
at all and I'm certainly not going to discuss your partial, reworded, and
hacked out of context supposed 'quotes' you use to misrepresent, distort,
and lie.

snip