Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
David Maynard

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurateas cheap quartz watches?]

John Doe wrote:

John Doe wrote:

David Maynard nospam private.net wrote:

Pig Bladder wrote:

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 07:52:27 -0600, David Maynard wrote:

Gary H wrote:

That was Pig Bladder speaking to Mxsmanic, not that accuracy was
ever a consideration for you.

In fact, Bozo, that was Gary H replying to Mxsmanic.

But even if the attributes were important to you, Bozo, why did
you reply as if you were Mxsmanic?

I didn't, your inability to follow quote indents notwithstanding,
'Bozo'.

I provided the message ID, Bozo. Mxsmanic asked the question. Gary H
replied. And you replied to Gary H as if you were Mxsmanic. It's
right here, Bozo.

I replied under my name, you idiot, and your stupidity is not my problem.

Do you think the people reading your messages are so stupid that
they can't see your blatant lies?

When you lie in plain sight like that, I think it brings into
question any advice you give on USENET.

What they'll see is you're an idiot who can't read and then tries to blame
others for your own incompetence.

You certainly are showing a lot of the symptoms of this
"denial" you so glibly bandy about, however.

[David Maynard is] a libertarian who believes the government does
good only by chance.

You haven't got the slightest idea what I 'believe'

I know what you have written, which is more than you know.

From the idiot who can't read the names quoted in a message.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

"The law of averages and random chance dictate there's almost
certainly something [the government has done good], yes."

Taken out of context and misrepresented,

Do you think the people reading your messages are so stupid that
they can't see your blatant lies? I provided the message ID, Bozo,
it's right here.

When you lie in plain sight like that, I think it brings into
question any advice you give on USENET.

What they'll see is you snip, hack, and take quotes out of context to
misrepresent and lie, not to mention just plain ass inventing things never
said.