Posted to rec.woodworking
Peter Huebner

Default Hang up vacuums? You like?

In article . com,
says...

It's the Heppa filter for these vacs. They work great. I've sanded
drywall and no dust gets through the filter and I've also ahd the
canister completely full of saw dust and dust/dirt from the floor od my
shop and it keeps on sucking. It seems like the filter never clogs up.

here is my latest project.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/karson

This is not a shopvac, but we bought a Miele vacuum with Hepa filter.
We were told if we ever get the smart idea of sucking up drywall dust with this
machine we'll be **** out of luck trying to claim on warranty. That was the one
and only thing, but they made a point of it.

-P.