Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Default Can anybody recognise this plumbing item. I think it may be a de-aerator

On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 13:18:33 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" aka Matt wrote in message

..

There is no reason that this problem should happen or one of these
devices needed as long as the system is correctly dosed with
inhibitor. It is dealing with the problem in the wrong way.

Matt, on a boiler change a Maganclean I would say is essential as
desludger
never gets it all out. If the system is not re-dosed, and 95% are not
,
then the Magnaclean prevents blockages. Got it?

This is bull****.

Matt, again..."If the system is not re-dosed, and 95% are not, then the
Magnaclean prevents blockages. Got it?

I don't buy that either.

Matt, again..."If the system is not re-dosed, and 95% are not, then the
Magnaclean prevents blockages". Got it?

Do you really think, in your wildest dreams that if somebody isn't
going to be bothered to have their system correctly dosed with
inhibitor that they will bother with one of these or that the type of
fitter that they are likely to employ will bother either?

Matt, most people don't know that you need to redose, hence descaling and
powerflushing is big business.

Matt, again..."If the system is not re-dosed, and 95% are not, then the
Magnaclean prevents blockages". Got it?

No and neither have you.

--

..andy