Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

Default Phew!! thank goodness thats over.

On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 20:34:21 +0100, Guy King
wrote:

The message
from Mike Halmarack ... contains these words:

So true! I wouldn't dream of doing it these days. If you don't like
the look of the ceiling, don't look up, is my attitude.

Tell you what I can't stand...swirly Artex. I don't mind the slightly
stippled look - where the bumps aren't pointy and not more than about
2mm high, but fan-shaped comb-work and so on is utterly abhorrent.

Yep, the ultimate use for the avocado bath. Fill it with carefully
removed swirly Artex and into the skip with the lot of it.:-)
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the (EGG) to email me.