Kent Frazier

Default Ridgid

It has been my expeince that everything Emerson touches turns to crap. Buy
it, milk the reputation of the brand while degrading the quality, sell it
when the consumer catches on that the brand is crap.
Kent
"Spehro Pefhany" wrote in message
Emerson Electric, eh? I suspect all the home quality tools are from
China and are just leveraging their brand recognition. I'll look next
time I'm in Home Despot. Last time I checked ALL the small drill
presses were from China, including the Ryobi and Delta ones.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Info for manufacturers:

http://www.trexon.com
Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers:

http://www.speff.com