Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

Default How many Amps for a Dual Electric Oven?

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 14:44:55 GMT, "Scott Townsend"
wrote:

I'm looking into a Jenair Dual Fuel/Dual Oven Range (JDR8895A). Though
when we ran the Electrical we just figured on a regular oven and used a #10
and a 30Amp Breaker.

I've tried asking Jenair/Maytag Customer Service how many amps it draws and
they said it would work if I had 120/240v 50Hz. Even though the Web Form I
filled out said I was in the US.

These companies seem to use bots that can't read very well. I've often
asked questions and gotten unrelated replies before. Last time was
with a major satellite TV company.

Thanks,
Scott-

--