Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
David Maynard

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurateas cheap quartz watches?]

John Doe wrote:

David Maynard nospam private.net wrote:

John Doe wrote:

David Maynard nospam private.net wrote:

Pig Bladder wrote:

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 07:52:27 -0600, David Maynard wrote:

Gary H wrote:

Awwww, please don't practice your dime store psychology on me?
I know Bill Gates is much much smarter than I am, no question
about it. I didn't say he wasn't. I merely said he was a
thief with accomplices before and after the fact. Why do you
have to make it complicated? :-)

Because David Maynard doesn't have a real argument.

That was Pig Bladder speaking to Mxsmanic, not that accuracy was
ever a consideration for you.

In fact, Bozo, that was Gary H replying to Mxsmanic.

But even if the attributes were important to you, Bozo, why did you
reply as if you were Mxsmanic?

I didn't, your inability to follow quote indents notwithstanding, 'Bozo'.

Because you demonstrate the trait even in the denial of it.

You certainly are showing a lot of the symptoms of this "denial"
you so glibly bandy about, however.

Name one.

One example is your opinion that Microsoft doesn't hold monopoly
power. That's some serious denial.

Considering that I have refused to even discuss the topic with
you, have never said such a thing, and have reminded you of these
facts uncounted times you're not only incorrect but a bald face
liar, or demented.

Speaking of bold face liars. I've never seen anybody write so many
distortions and lies in front of everybody else and act like there's
nothing wrong with it. You act like you have no conscience, you will
say anything in an argument no matter how obviously false. I would
hesitate to accept any advice you give that I do not know or cannot
verify.

You've given a fairly decent description of yourself.

You are a libertarian who believes the government does good only by
chance.

You haven't got the slightest idea what I 'believe' and, as I've told you
nigh onto a thousand times by now, I'm not going to discuss them with you
either.

"The law of averages and random chance dictate there's almost
certainly something [the government has done good], yes."

Taken out of context and misrepresented, as usual, not to mention you can't
even quote one sentence without inserting your own 'rewording' of it.

snip of more distortions

Which, as I have also told you numerous times, is one reason why I
won't discuss it with you.

The reason you won't discuss it now is because you know I will show
that your opinion isn't acceptable to anybody except another freak
libertarian.

I won't discuss it with you because you're demented, and a liar.