Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joseph Gwinn

Default FA: Dumore Tool Post Grinder Inserts, K.O. Lee Index Disc and other metalworking items on Ebay

In article ,
(DoN. Nichols) wrote:

According to :
I previously listed these Tool Post Grinder Spindle Inserts as a set on
Ebay and they did not sell although I had many watchers. I am
re-listing them individually. I am alerting this group because, as you
are probably aware, these inserts are very hard-to-find for sale
independent of the grinder.

If only they would fit the series 11 grinders, instead of the
series 57, I would be interested.

Series 11? I inherited a Series 11 from my maternal grandfather, long
before I had any idea what a toolpost grinder was. I pulled it out of
dusty neglect and ran it, but the spindle bearings don't feel right, and
heat up if the unit is run. The motor is in perfect condition.

Do you have the manual? I'd like to take the spindle apart and see if I
can fix it. If spare parts are available.

Joe Gwinn