Posted to alt.home.repair
George E. Cawthon

Default replace dishwasher

Dave Balderstone wrote:
In article zFGYf.18532$dU3.182@trnddc01, Dan
wrote:

Need to replace our old dishwasher. I've never tried anything like this. Is
this a hard project? Any tips or special tricks I should know? I would
appreciate any information that I can get.
Thanks for your help.
Dan

We had a new one installled recently and I watched the install. It's
really straighforward, and the new DW will come with install
instructions.

But OTOH, it was only $25 to have someone else do it...

If that were possible here, I would probably have
some one install it, but most places charge a
minimum of $50 some nearly $100. OTOH, if someone
else installed it for $25, I would probably have
to do some adjusting--move the supply line, fix a
leak, change the supply valve position, adjust the
height of the machine in the cabinet,etc. so it
would be easier if I installed it.