Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Warner

Default I'm puzzled about my leaking roof. It's not leaking like a leak should leak.

In article , Daniel Cullpeppper
wrote:

Hi. Thanks for looking in.

Almost all leaks I've ever dealt with go Drip, Drip, Drip, forever.

But this one goes Drip, Drip, Drip, Pour, Drip, Drip, Pour, Drip, Drip,
Pour, Drip, Drip, Drip, Drip, PourŠ I hope you can see the pattern
there. The Drips might be 30 seconds apart, and then it Pours for 8 to
12 seconds. Then starts over with the single Drips followed by a Pour.

The question - What causes it to Pour every few minutes? I'm stumped.
If anyone would hazard a guess, or better yet, know why it does that,
I'd surely appreciate. Thank You,

Daniel Cullpeppper
.

Fiberglass insulation in the ceiling? Water pooling in a depression on
the upper moisture barrier? Gets full, dumps a load?

-Frank

--
Here's some of my work:
http://www.franksknives.com/