Posted to rec.woodworking
Ben

Default Hang up vacuums? You like?

couillion wrote:
wrote in message
"Karson" wrote:

wrote:
I purchased a new filter from Lowes that fit the Rigid vacuum and
then
I went back and bought one for my Lowes vaccum.

I didn't say above quote

"ben" has been shilling his stuff in a couple of newsgroups, almost
verbatim. "ben" took the opportunity to use the post from "me" to
slip in a legit sounding plug for his crap. Frank may have grabbed
your name because you started this subject. I checked some of the
posts made by "ben" before throwing his name out to the wolves. I
think "me" has been cleared on this one, Karson clipped a little too
much or not enough before the start of a reply. The quote you are
referring to as not being yours is the start of Karson's reply.

Thank you for bring this to our attention.
After checking this out I found out that my Daughter was trying to help
by telling wood workers and others about our products for dust
collection. Well anyway she has promised not to do it any more she is
in the senior class. I also noticed that nobody said anything about the
comments that I gave about radiant floor heat for the basement or about
240 volt power for this guys son-in-laws house.
Well anyway after this is posted I am dropping out of groups.
Thanks again And I am very sorry that this has happened.
Ben