JMartin957

Default Phase Converters vs. VFDs

You're in Cumberland or Yarmouth, aren't you? I have both a
lathe and mill running on Mutsubishi VFDs here in
Harpswell. Email me if you'd like to come up and see how
they work in person.

Ned Simmons

Ned:

Cumberland it is, and thanks for the invitation. I'll contact you later to see
what our schedules look like.

My horizontal mill is running on the static converter now. I like the idea of
the VFD though, for a little more power and the RPM control. Would hate to
rewire it, though. Have it set up now with a disconnect to static converter to
twist-lock receptacle on wall, with a drum switch on mill.

Thanks for your help,

John Martin